A 12 month planner that allows ultimate flexibility. Write in your own dates as you go so that you never miss a beat!
Now on SALE! This smiley style features lunar calendars from 2021-2022. Planner is undated so this doesn't affect the book's functionality.
Not only does this holy little book keep you on track with your daily to dos, it offers many tools and reminders on how to keep focused on what's most important to you.
Part day planner, part journal, part spiritual and creative processing tool...this planner will keep all parts of you inspired, organized, curious, and aligned.
Now includes a written guide on how to use each section!
- Open dated planner featuring our Smiley cover art. Screened in gold ink on a sapphire blue cover stock.
- Year, Month, and Weekly views. Months are bundled in their own section at the front, followed by a section of weekly views for the whole year.
- measures approx. 7"W x 9"L x 1"H (plus .75" for wire ring)
- bronze wire bound (made from steel)
- 275 pages, printed in black ink on 60# ivory paper. Inside pages are 30% post consumer recycled paper
- Yearly goal setting and planning pages + lunar calendars for 2021 & 2022
- Monthly goal setting and dot grid pages for jotting down extra notes
- Weekly goal setting, complete with space for setting an Intention and highlighting what needs to be Let Go
- 12 Inspo Pages showcasing an image and sentiment for going into the new month
- Project template pages for laying out your next big project
- Self-Discovery pages dedicated to divination and ritual work
- Extra lined note pages and dot grid paper in the back
- a folded paper pocket in the back of the planner for keeping small keepsakes
Since our planners do not come with tabbed dividers we recommend using a bookmark or paper clip to hold your place!
Each planner will be double inspected for quality before packaged and shipped out. When you are finished with your planner you can remove the wire and recycle the paper, or shred and compost the paper. The wire is made of steel and can be recycled at most scrap metal recycling centers if you should desire to do so!