*NOTE* Please read full description before submitting your resume and cover letter to: hello @ therainbowvision.com with subject 'Admin & Marketing Assistant'
- we will be accepting resumes until 1/18 and then reaching out to compatible candidates for zoom interviews starting at 1/25. Position will ideally start by mid February.
** Please do not follow up on your application once submitted. We simply don't have the time to respond to everyone (hence the need for admin help:)) We will reach out to those who we feel are a good fit **
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Admin & Marketing Assistant: part-time
Are you warm hearted, highly organized, self-motivated, with a creative spirit? Do you enjoy assisting others and have a knack for problem solving? Do you have impeccable communication and writing skills? Are you a computer wiz who’s comfortable with learning how to work with various online platforms? Do you love coming up with fun and inspiring content for marketing and social media?
The Rainbow Vision is a growing online creative paper goods brand (and soon a brick and mortar store!) that thrives off of providing an inspiring and joyful experience for our customers. We are always learning how to better improve our processes and provide the best possible purchasing experience from concept to unboxing. We believe one’s work should be enjoyable, productive, and beneficial to all, while also doing minimal harm to the environment.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creative design and working for small, independent brands. As the Admin and Marketing Assistant this person will need to be capable of holding it down with customer service requests and keeping an eye on daily processes to ensure all runs smoothly. This person will be the first point of contact for all customer requests and issues and will work closely with both our shipping team as well as the CEO. We’re looking for a charismatic, creative, and energetic person who knows how to stay on task and get the job done with a positive attitude.
If this sounds like you then we would love if you’d consider applying to be The Rainbow Vision’s Admin and Marketing Assistant!
- Responding to customer emails and product inquiries in a warm and professional manner
- Facilitating product returns and exchanges by communicating issues with shipping team via Slack
- Creating online accounts for new retailers to purchase wholesale on our designated Shopify site
- Checking in with current wholesale customers and follow up on their order experience
- Collaborating with CEO on online marketing campaigns and plan the yearly schedule
- Scheduling social media posts and responding to customer requests
- Assisting CEO with simple graphic and layout design projects
- Assisting CEO with composing online workshops and executing them
- Writing occasional blog posts and compose regular newsletters for both TRV and our retail space
- Scheduling Instagram posts for both TRV and retail space
- Working closely with CEO as “second pair of eyes” for editing new proofs for production
- Reviewing TRV websites, Etsy, and Faire regularly any discrepancies in copy or information
- Collaborating with CEO and Shipping Manager regularly on how to better improve customer experience
- Adding any new retailers to our “Retailer Locator” app and Wholesale Newsletter list
- Compiling comprehensive spreadsheet of all active retailers
- Responding to promotional and brand collaboration inquiries
- Communicating with product vendors and manufacturers when necessary
or 5+ years experience in marketing or administrative work
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience (3+ years)
- Graphic design and/or Marketing experience (3+ years)
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Knowledge and experience with newsletter marketing
- Experience with content creation through one or all of the following mediums: blogging, photography, self-promotion, designing branded graphics, digital media creation, etc.
- Experience using web platforms such as Shopify, Squarespace, or equivalent
Priority will be giving to those who possess the following:
- Knowledgeable and experienced in managing a Shopify website
- Marketing and social media promotion experience with examples of previous work
- Examples of successful marketing campaigns where applicant had major role in designing, planning, and executing campaigns that resulted in measurable results
- Published works in the field of visual art, design, or creative writing
- Experience in using Slack for project management and communication
- Must own a personal computer or laptop (Mac preferred)
This is currently a part-time position requiring 24 hours/week
typical work schedule: Monday - Thursday, 10am - 4pm
The Rainbow Vision is currently a small staff of 3 and we are located in downtown Augusta in a combined warehouse and retail space. While we are mostly an e-commerce brand that ships online orders daily, we are working on renovating and improving our brick and mortar space so we can offer in person retail by late spring. We are hoping to have someone join our team soon so we can start preparing for our opening.
Ideally this person would live in the Augusta, GA area so that we could meet in person (while following strict Covid-19 safety guidelines), but we are open to working with someone virtually for the right candidate!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual preference, gender identity, or religious practices.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by January 18th with the subject 'Admin & Marketing Assistant' to hello @ therainbowvision.com
** Please do not follow up on your application once submitted. We will reach out to those who we feel are a good fit **