This sewn notebook style planner is the perfect travel companion for anyone looking for something they can easily toss into their purse. This planner is open-dated so that you can write your important dates in as you go and is perfect as a transitional planner when you're not ready to commit to a year.
measures 6"W x 8"L
80 ivory pages with 6 months of blank weekly views so you can fill in your own dates
lined note pages in the back
cover is printed with the Smiley face design in gold ink on pink card stock
A smiley design to keep the vibrations high throughout your day! Use this dot journal to record your thoughts, dreams, and to plan out your special projects. Perfect for bullet journaling and sketching out ideas with precision.
wire bound with a bronze coated steel wire
200dottedpages in 60# ivory paper
cover is screen printed in copper ink on a sturdy, light blue cover stock
Designed by The Rainbow Vision and made in the US.
A 12 month planner that allows ultimate flexibility. Write in your own dates as you go so that you never miss a beat!
Not only does this holy little book keep you on track with your daily to dos, it offers many tools and reminders on how to keep focused on what's most important toyou.
Part day planner, part journal, part spiritual and creative processing tool...this planner will keep all parts of you inspired, organized, curious, and aligned.
**Now includes a written guide on how to use each section!**
- Open dated planner featuring our Smiley cover art. Screened in gold ink on a sapphire blue cover stock.
- Year, Month, and Weekly views. Months are bundled in their own section at the front, followed by a section of weekly views for the whole year.
- measures approx. 7"W x 9"L x 1"H (plus .75" for wire ring)
- bronze wire bound(made from steel)
- 275 pages, printed in black ink on 60# ivory paper. Inside pages are 30% post consumer recycled paper
- Yearly goal setting and planning pages + lunar calendars for 2021 & 2022
- Monthly goal setting and dot grid pages for jotting down extra notes
- Weekly goal setting, complete with space for setting an Intention and highlighting what needs to be Let Go
- 12 Inspo Pages showcasing an image and sentiment for going into the new month
- Project template pages for laying out your next big project
- Self-Discovery pages dedicated to divination and ritual work
- Extra lined note pages and dot grid paper in the back
- a folded paper pocket in the back of the planner for keeping small keepsakes
Since our planners do not come with tabbed dividers we recommend using a bookmark or paper clip to hold your place!
Each planner will be double inspected for quality before packaged and shipped out. When you are finished with your planner you can remove the wire and recycle the paper, or shred and compost the paper. The wire is made of steel and can be recycled at most scrap metal recycling centers if you should desire to do so!
We're so excited to introduce bookmarks to the loot! These beautiful brass tabs will help keep your place in your planner or journal. They function like extra large paper clips so they grip tight to the pages.
This listing includes one Sun and one Moon bookmark
- measures approx. 3"L x 1" W
- molded from unpolished brass
- approx. .5 mm" thick
Designed by The Rainbow Vision and produced in China
This 100% cotton towel is thicker and more absorbent than your average kitchen towel, and a great way to add some style to your home. These are lovely to use as dish towels, altar cloth, wall tapestry, reusable wrapping, or even as an accent cloth for your dining table.
- measures 30"x30" - screen printed by hand with permanent textile ink in black
- tied with hemp twine and a branded tag
▲ ▲ ▲WASHING AND CARE▲ ▲ ▲
The print on this towel is permanent and meant to last. To best preserve the this screen printed cotton good we suggest machine washing on cold in a gentle cycle. Dry on low heat, or lay flat to dry.